Father Huaman Wilka (Sacred Falcon), who is Quechua, blessed us all. Then we gave all of the recently purchased figurines and religious icons to the priest, who put them on the altar to be blessed later.
After attending mass and taking holy communion, I headed off to the chapel to light candles and ask for blessings for my family, everyone in our allyu (group), and me. Next, I stood in line with scores of others to touch the huaca or large stone that is the representation of the creative force of energy that is in perfect ayni (right-relationship) upon which the Basilica is built. I also imprinted my huaca kuya to energetically connect it (and me) to Pachatuscon.
From Adolpho, I don't ask anything specifically at first. He tells me:
- “Very good mesa; needs more prayers before going to the mountain (Salkantay); be open so you can listen more to the mountain.”
- “Need to complete bringing my munay, yachay and llankay energy centers into alignment.”
- “Not doing good tupay; need more practice; I am wasting power (life force); not using it efficiently.”
- “Salkantay is waiting for me; I need to be open and available to that apu.”
- “My job right now is to gather and be in relationship to feminine energy; it is important to me because of my country.”
- “In my mesa is a beautiful apu (mountain spirit); beautiful.
- “Work little by little so my energy does not get blocked.”
- “I need to channel knowledge and allow it to grow little by little.”
- “Take care of my feet and lower back (stomach and kidneys) — cleansing is good for my stomach.”
- “The treatment you are doing is good; however working with your mesa and apus is also necessary.”
- “The apus are already taking care of you. You are under their protection. Be more open to this path”
- “Eat foods that are not too salty, fatty or sweet.”
- Your yachay and llankay energy centers are almost in alignment.”
- “Your husband is on a spiritual path. He is kind. He is also very connected to nature. He is a simple man; his needs are simple.”
- “He is held in love by the power of God, angels, and nature.”
- “Your dogs connect us all together like a family. They protect us from dense energies.”
- “Your husband will be coming to Peru with you next time.”
- “He will attain a spiritual foundation. He will have human sponsors/teachers, who will help him create a spiritual foundation.”
- “Your husband has no problems with money.”
- “You and your husband will work together spiritually. You are both healers and teachers.”
- “Neither of you have any problems in the future with healing.
- "I need to go to a chiropractor.”
Dinner. Shower. Bed. Before falling asleep I say a prayer to Salkantay and ask Spirit to help me stay open and available to the experiences ahead, and to bring more congruence between my thoughts/beliefs and actions by opening my heart more fully and unconditionally.